Member Application - Regular Membership

Professional Criteria for joining SRBA 

New or Non-Members Bakeries, Cafes, Caterer, Restaurant or Supplier must be state and local licensed, have FEIN, state tax id, liability insured, pays workman’s compensation (if applicable), government inspected (health or agriculture state departments) and has retail storefront and/or wholesale/catering licensed location (no home or residential area). Proof of the above will be required for new members or non-members attending events. The SRBA office will contact you when you join. Thank you.