June 8, 2014 – Event hours: 8 am to 3 pm
Load In: 7am Load Out: 2:30pm
THE UNDERSIGNED EXHIBITOR HEREBY APPLIES FOR ______ BOOTH/S, WHICH CONSISTS OF
ONE 6 ft. TABLE with cloth (ADDITIONAL TABLES $50), YOUR COMPANY NAME ON A TABLE SIGN, PLUS TWO FREE LUNCHES.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF COMPANY: NAME OF CONTACT PERSON: ________________________________________ (INCLUDE ADDRESS & PHONE IF DIFFERENT)
________________________________ __________________________________ ________________________________ __________________________________
NAME OF PERSONS WORKING BOOTH (to receive free lunch you must register in advance of workshop – otherwise $15 at door)
TOTAL AMOUNT DUE FOR BOOTH/S: 1st BOOTH – MEMBER (Current) $ 200 = $ ___________
1st BOOTH – NON-MEMBER* $ 350 = $ ___________
_____ ADDITIONAL TABLES @ $ 50 = $ ___________
NEW SRBA MEMBERSHIP – pay the amount for the month you join; membership expires Dec 31, 2014
April = $90 May = $80 June = $70 = $____________
TOTAL FOR BOOTH AND MEMBERSHIP = $____________
Our company would like to contribute ______________________________________________________________
to the Continental Breakfast with Vendors on Sunday starting at 8 am.
Please tell us how you will be sending your donation and when.
We will provide you with a head count of RSVP’s by Friday, May 23. __________________________________________________________________________________
PLEASE MARK IF APPLIES: ______ Yes, we will need electricity. (Limited – Apply Early!)
____ Yes, we will be using a backdrop.
EXHIBITORS SIGNATURE ______________________________________________ DATE_____________________
(Signature implies compliance with Contract Provisions) (SRBA’S Federal Tax I.D. #5812321117)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PAY YOUR CONTRACT BY CREDIT CARD? WE NOW ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH SQUARE.
Your receipt will be emailed to you. We gladly accept Company Checks by mail.
You can call the SRBA Office directly to pay by credit card if you prefer.
WORKSHOP BOOTH CONTRACT PROVISIONS
1. Exhibits shall be of a nature which promotes the common business interest of the retail baking industry, including products or services which are used by members of that industry for business purposes or which are otherwise directly related to that interest. The judgment of the Workshop Planner as to whether an Exhibitor or an exhibit satisfies this requirement, and in other respects hereinafter referred to, shall be final.
2. All Exhibits, demonstrations and other activity by an Exhibitor shall be confined to his exhibit booth(s).
3. Any exhibit, device, material or activity, including sounds, fumes or odors, which, in the judgment of the Convention Planner is unethical, in bad taste, annoying or otherwise offensive to Exhibitors, the Workshop-Exhibition or the industry is prohibited.
4. This is a selling show. Vendors are encouraged to include wares for sale or event only specials at their booths if they are inclined.
1. The Workshop Planner will assign space on a first-come, first-serve basis, and need for electricity and use of backdrop (therefore you must check on front of contract).
2. The Workshop Planner reserves the right to shift assignment if he finds it necessary to do so.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. Failure to pay the cost on the assigned space before the specified date shall give the Workshop Planner, the right to cancel the application of the Exhibitor, and to sell the space to another exhibitor.
2. An Exhibitor can cancel their application in writing three weeks prior to the Workshop and expect full return of their monies, but after three weeks the exhibitor can only expect 50% of their monies returned.
3. No show on the exhibitor’s part results in the loss of the total booth payment.
1. The Exhibitor agrees that Southeastern Retail Bakers Association, Culinard, Virginia College, the cooperating local bakeries, and their officers, directors, committees, agents, and employees (a) will not be held responsible for any damage to or for the loss or destruction of the Exhibitor’s property, or injuries to the Exhibitor, his representatives, agents or employees, all claims for such loss, damages, destruction, or injury being expressly waived by the Exhibitor; (b) will be indemnified and held harmless by the Exhibitor for any claims for injury to any of the Exhibitor’s representatives, agents, or employees and for any claims by other persons for injury, loss or damages caused in whole or in part by the Exhibitor or its representatives, agents or employees. Exhibitor should have his own insurance to cover all contingencies.
2. Each Exhibitor shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by Culinard, the Culinary School of Virginia College - Jacksonville, its owners or managers, which result from any act or omission of Exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, Culinard, Virginia College, its owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any damage or charges resulting from Exhibitor’s use of the property. Exhibitor’s liability shall include all losses, costs, damages, or expenses arising from, out of, or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the Exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of the Exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, the School or any part thereof.
3. The Southeastern Retail
Bakers Association, Culinard, Virginia College, the cooperating local bakeries,
and their officers, directors, committees, agents, and employees will not be
liable for failure to hold the Workshop Exhibition as scheduled because of
fire, or any act of God, or the public enemy, or strike, or epidemic, or any
law or regulation of public authority, which makes it impossible or impractical
to hold the Exhibition. Payments for
booth space will be returned, except any actual expenses incurred in connection
with the exhibition will be deducted.